How we can support your organization or community:
- Walk Audit support
- Crosswalk Enforcement Operation support
- Communications guidance and support
- Collaborative partnerships and support
- Data to help support your community needs
- Free presentations and workshops on how to make your communities more accessible, walkable, and bikeable or advocate for these issues as a community member? We offer presentations for a wide range of audiences, from community organizations, towns/municipalities, law enforcement officials, and policymakers to libraries, health care providers, senior centers, and more.
- Guidance and technical assistance
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Get in touch with us!
Email the Health Department's Bike and Pedestrian Safety Program Director, Allie Breyer, for more information.